Sunday, May 23, 2010

Nami Breast Implants One Piece

pure

Today we went with mum to the garden. Owner is currently fighting around with some cold viruses infect and we do not know. In addition, the weather was dry and quite warm, ideal for air out in the garden.

The garden before we were sold, and new tenants moved. And they have a dog. Nothing bad really. As long as the leave me alone, everything is ok. It's a rather large, handsome male with short brown hair. And then it started: He saw me and started at the same Motzen. This was his territory and I would have no business here. I wanted to express my views, Finally, my mistress and I was a few years and thus it is rather our territory as his.

Well, mistress, it will not be good if I'm on Motzen and so they threw me once on the ground. I found this course very embarrassed and wanted it not to go through me. Sun took the action for some time. Meanwhile came the mistress of another Wuffi and said that the would play. If they only knew what he gave me everything thrown at his head. Mum just asked if we could then better go, we would have the garden next door. The other mum just said, do not need, to be submitted to the Wuffi Kettenwürgehalsband and dragged him into the arbor.

the rest of the afternoon I have seen the Wuffi any more. I have only heard the mistress that always Mach said place! and Lie! I hope not know that the Wuffi suffer because of me now has to come along and the next time not. As I said, you can leave me alone, I'm on a quiet side by side peacefully and gardening is possible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment